Self Driven CarsSelf Driven Cars are a great way to experience a destination on your own, to visit places you want to explore, at your own pace. Self Driven cars, joy cars are easy and hassle free when you know a city well, there is no greater convenience than the control you have over traveling. Self Driven for a business, family tours, family adventures, honeymoon, individual and corporate, we assure you to offer a choice of hiring vehicles to fulfill your needs.
G S Holiday provides you with flexibility of Self Driven car rental, when you need to drive on your own terms. Come and choose your vehicle from our wide fleet, and drive away, knowing fully well that your vehicle has been maintained to a meticulous quality regimen and will ferry you all over flawlessly. We at G S Holiday establish Self Driven cars commitment towards customer service and continuous improvement. Our Self Driven services are available in some of the selected cities only.
Vehicles for Self Driven
- Maruti Swift
- Ford Endeavour
- Honda Accord
- Toyota Innova
- Toyota Corolla
- Mercedes E Class
- Tata Indigo
- Tata Indica
- Tata Safari
Terms & Condition
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Minimum Age – 23 years
- Rates are exclusive of Fuel and Chauffeur Charges.
- Parking charges, Toll tax etc shall be borne by the renter.
- Daily rate is on calendar basis for a minimum of Four Days rental chargeable. Calendar Day is referred to as any time between midnight to midnight (00:01 hrs to 23:59 hrs).Full day rate will be applicable irrespective of the time of day the car is taken on hire.
- Extra day: If car is returned more than 4 hours past midnight, extra day would be chargeable. Up to 4 hours, 20% of the per day rate would be chargeable.
- Mileage will be calculated from Garage to Garage.
- In case vehicle is to be taken to Difficult hilly terrain like ladhakh(J and K), Sangla , Kinnaur, Spiti (Himachal) Badrinath – Kedarnath (Uttaranchal), Sand Dune Safari (Rajasthan), a surcharge of 50% would be applied on the rental.
- INR 1500 per Pick up or Drop off anywhere in Delhi
- Additional Driver of renter authorized to drive the car - Rs. 500 per rental (Age and License requirements must be met)
DEPOSIT & CAR CONDITION
- Copy of Passport, Drivers’ license shall be submitted. Renter must possess a valid driving license held for min. of 1 year.
- Credit card Authorization form, copy of credit card, copy of valid passport, drivers license shall be submitted before the start of rental. The CDW deposit and 50% of the rental is pre authorized by the credit card co.
DAMAGES & REPLACEMENT
- Renter will satisfy himself / herself of the condition of car, Registration papers, permits, Pollution certificate before start of rental and note down any existing damages on the rental agreement.
- Deposit will be taken cash or charged on credit card. In case deposit by credit card charge is reversed, bank charges of 3% would be deducted.
DELIVERY/COLLECTION OF FUEL
- In case of accident, internal or external damages, number of estimated days rental due to car in workshop and damages up to a maximum of deposit amount would be payable by renter, provided renter has opted for CDW and has paid the CDW fee of Rs. 250 per day. In case of negligent driving or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs or any contravention of Motor Vehicles Act, the renter shall be liable to pay damages in full.
- The company will not be responsible for any damages, after the vehicle is given to the renter from the day of booking.
- Upon return of the vehicle, in case the vehicle has to be stationed in our garage to restore it to its original road-worthy condition, the stationing / idling charges will be deductable from the security deposit as per the pro-rated daily rental rate of that vehicle.
- In case a car is taken for maintenance, a replacement will be provided for that particular period.
- Car has to be picked up from our garage and returned to same garage it was hired from. Fuel not included in rates.
- Cars are delivered and returned with a full tank. If car is not returned with a full tank then cost of fuel and a 15% surcharge on cost of fuel will be charged.
THEFT PROTECTION (TP) & COLLISION DEPOSIT WAIVER (CDW)
- In case of breakdown out of city limits, Renter will take written permission from G S Holiday over fax or email before carrying out any repairs incase mobile maintenance van or replacement cannot be dispatched in time. Within city limits, G S Holiday will dispatch mobile maintenance van or replacement car or both.
- The CDW and 50% of rental is put on “hold “ by pre authorization with the credit card co. if the rental is less than 12 days. Over 12 days rental the CDW and 50% rental is charged and kept as deposit to be returned by cheque or credit card reversal (bank commission charged in reversal).
- TP & CDW would be chargeable over the above the rental per day if the renter wants to limit his liability to the CDW amount mentioned above.
- Security deposit to be made which is adjustable/ refundable at the end of the journey depending on the condition of the vehicle.
- Payment to be made in advance prior to commencement of journey.
Rest of the terms as mentioned in the Rental Agreement